Behavioral Health Services
1301 15th Avenue West
Williston, ND 58801
At CHI St. Alexius Health Williston,
we understand the delicate issues involved with mental and behavioral health.
We treat a wide-range of mental and behavioral health concerns and provide an
outpatient clinic open 5 days per week, Monday – Friday. Child and adolescent,
adult and Geriatric services are available.
What We Do Gets
1. Treatment focuses on crisis stabilization and finding solutions to the
presenting complaint, using the available client and community resources,
rather than on the client’s deficits or pathology.
2. Treatment plans are developed that include an eclectic approach,
incorporating crisis management, somatic therapies, environmental support, and
rapid mobilization of aftercare resources.
3. Treatment plans focus on client’s individual concerns in the context
of their lives outside the treatment setting.
4. Therapeutic techniques employed inside solution-focused and cognitive
behavioral therapies within a systems perspective. Clients’ autonomy is
maximized as they are assisted in finding their own solutions, accessing
resources, and focusing on their immediate goals or needs.
5. The level of need of each patient is continually evaluated, with the
goal of treating them in the least restrictive setting.